How to Upload Your Images
1. From the product page of a photo item, click on the "Browse" button to locate and upload your image.2. After upload, an image of your photo will appear on the product screen.
3. You will also see an image quality value indicated as Good, Better or Best. This is an approximate quality value based on the image uploaded and the size of the item you want to put it on (think dog tags vs. doormats!)
4. Add a description of your image for our production team. This description is not printed on the personalized gift. It only serves as a reference for producing your order.
Please refer to our Image Requirements below for more information. Image Requirements* MyWalkGear.com accepts images with the following extensions: JPG and GIF. We recommend using JPG formats. (GIF images will not reproduce as well as other formats because of color compression.)
For the best results, your photograph should meet these five requirements.
* When scanning in photographs, please use a resolution of 300 dpi or higher. When taking digital images, set your camera at the highest possible resolution. You can always reduce the resolution later. Low-resolution images cannot be increased without loss of image quality.
* Your image will be reproduced as it appears. In some cases, we may crop the image for size, to fit the product you order. However, MyWalkGear.com will not color correct, retouch or otherwise crop your image. For the best results, we ask that you edit the photo with the online photo preview tool to the size and aspect ratio suggested in the product descriptions.
* Close-ups and images with bright colors will produce the best results.
Welcome to MyWalkGear.com. We specialize in Personalized Walk Gear, Benefit Apparel and Personalized Keepsakes.
MyWalkGear.com assists benefit, relay and walk teams in preparing for upcoming walk & benefit fundraising events. Whether you are a team of 10,000 or simply 1 person raising awareness for your favorite cause, MyWalkGear.com offers a wide collection of personalized apparel to make your team look great. Team unity starts with coordinating team apparel that looks and feels great. MyWalkGear.com makes looking good and feeling good easy as your entire team walks the day and night away.
The Spring months shine a light on several key awareness campaigns. March is Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Month. Personalize your own unique walk and awareness gear today. April is Autism Awareness Month. Show your support for a loved one with Autism or support your awareness walk team with personalized Autism Awareness Gear. Together we can learn more about each disease and bring about change for everyone affected. Help us raise cancer awareness everyday with Personalized Cancer Awareness Apparel from MyWalkGear.com.
Checkout our Personalized Gift website: www.GiftsForYouNow.com & our new Personalized Teddy Bear website: www.800bear.com